And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Make This Years Theme......

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you
says the LORD
thoughts of peace and not of evil
to give you a future and a hope. 
 
Then shall ye call upon me
and ye shall go and pray unto me
and I will hearken unto you. 
 
And ye shall seek me, and find me, 
when ye shall search for me with all your heart. 
Jeremiah 29:11-13 
 
He was wounded for our transgressions
He was bruised for our iniquities: 
the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; 
and with His stripes we are healed.....from Jesus Christ .... 
Unto Him that loved us, 
and washed us from our sins in His own blood.
Isaiah 53:5/Revelation 1:5