And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

31 Day Daily Devotional SERIES for the Garden of the Heart: DAY 6

 DAY 6
Thou shalt not kill. [murder]
....declares the Lord: 
I will put my laws into their minds, 
and write them on their hearts, 
and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 
Exodus 20:13/2 Corinthians 3:3 
 
Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer
and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him. Make no friendship with a man given to anger
nor go with a wrathful man, 
lest you learn his ways and entangle yourself in a snare. 
Finally, brethren, 
whatsoever things are true
whatsoever things are honest
whatsoever things are just
whatsoever things are pure
whatsoever things are lovely
whatsoever things are of good report; 
if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Now the works of the flesh are evident: 
sexual immorality, 
impurity, 
sensuality, 
idolatry, 
sorcery,
enmity, 
strife, 
jealousy, 
fits of anger
rivalries, 
dissensions, 
divisions, 
envy, 
drunkenness, 
orgies, 
and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
--If we confess our sins, 
He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.--

1 John 3:15/Proverbs 22:24,25/Philippians 4:8/Galatians 5:19-21/1 John 1:9 ESV

DAILY REMINDER
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, 
and have not LOVE, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, 
and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, 
and have not LOVE, I am nothing. 
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not LOVE, it profiteth me nothing.
LOVE suffereth long, and is kind; 
LOVE envieth not; 
LOVE vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, 
Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, 
is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; 
And now abideth faith, hope, LOVE, these three; 
but the greatest of these is LOVE.
And from Jesus Christ, .... Unto him that loved us, 
and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
1 Corinthians 13:1-5,13/Revelation 1:5
 
"The love of God still yearns over the one who has chosen to separate from Him, and He sets in operation influences to bring him back to the Father's house.
--Have you, reader, chosen your own way?
--Have you wandered far from God?
--Have you sought to feast upon the fruits of transgression, only to find them turn to ashes upon your lips?
Now that voice which has long been speaking to your heart but to which you would not listen comes to you distinct and clear, Arise ye, and depart; for this is not your rest; because it is polluted, it shall destroy you, even with a sore destruction. Micah 2:10
Return to your Father's house. He invites you, saying, Return unto Me; for I have redeemed thee. Isa. 44:22."
E.G.W.
Closing Thought for the Day
 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, 
says the LORD
thoughts of peace and not of evil, 
to give you a future and a hope. 
Then shall ye call upon me, 
and ye shall go and pray unto me, 
and I will hearken unto you. 
 And ye shall seek me, and find me, 
when ye shall search for me with all your heart. 
Jeremiah 29:11-13