And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Sunday, December 6, 2020

The 1,2,3 of Mingling with Ways of World

For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and that I shall be found unto you such as ye would not.... 
2 Corinthians 12:20
 
 "1- Conformity to worldly customs converts the church to the world;
it never converts the world to Christ
 
2- Familiarity with sin will inevitably cause it to appear less repulsive
 
3- He who chooses to associate with the servants of Satan will soon cease to fear their master."
E.G.W.