And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Thursday, January 6, 2022

31 Day Daily Devotional SERIES for the Garden of the Heart: DAY 7

DAY 7
Thou shalt not commit adultery.
 ....declares the Lord: 
I will put my laws into their minds, 
and write them on their hearts, 
and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Exodus 20:14/2 Corinthians 3:3
 
Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, 
Thou shalt not commit adultery: 
---But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. 
---Flee fornication.
---For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
---The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
---He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.
---Cursed is anyone who has sexual relations with any animal.
---It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife. And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.
 ---Husbands, love your wives
even as Christ also loved the church, 
and gave himself for it...---
Matthew 5:27,28/ 1 Corinthians 6:18/Romans 1:26,27/Deuteronomy 22:5/23:21/Deuteronomy 27:21/1 Corinthians 5:1,2,13/Ephesians 5:25
 
 DAILY REMINDER
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, 
and have not LOVE, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, 
and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, 
and have not LOVE, I am nothing. 
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not LOVE, it profiteth me nothing.
LOVE suffereth long, and is kind; 
LOVE envieth not; 
LOVE vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, 
Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, 
is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; 
And now abideth faith, hope, LOVE, these three; 
but the greatest of these is LOVE.
And from Jesus Christ, .... Unto him that loved us, 
and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
1 Corinthians 13:1-5,13/Revelation 1:5
 
" If the body violates the seventh commandment, it is through the dictation of the mind.  
The Sabbath and the marriage institution were ordained of God in Eden to be preserved sacred and holy. 
Both of these institutions of divine appointment have been
disregarded and set at naught by men and women whose hearts are fully set in them to do evil." 
E.G.W.
 Closing Thought for the Day
By night on my bed I sought him whom my soul loveth
I sought him, but I found him not. 
I will rise now, and go about the city in the streets, 
and in the broad ways I will seek him whom my soul loveth
I sought him, but I found him not. 
The watchmen that go about the city found me: 
to whom I said, Saw ye him whom my soul loveth
It was but a little that I passed from them, 
but I found him whom my soul loveth
I held him, and would not let him go,....
Though he slay me
yet will I trust in him:
Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD. 
In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly.
Song Of Solomon 3:1-4/Job 13:15/1:21,22