And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Saturday, January 1, 2022

31 Day Daily Devotional SERIES for the Garden of the Heart: DAY 2

 DAY 2
 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; 
And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
 ....declares the Lord: 
I will put my laws into their minds, 
and write them on their hearts, 
and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Exodus 20:4-6 /2 Corinthians 3:3
 

But he was wounded for our transgressions,
he was bruised for our iniquities
the chastisement of our peace was upon him; 
and with his stripes we are healed. 
For ye are bought with a price
therefore glorify God in your body
and in your spirit, which are God's.
Isaiah 53:/1 Corinthians 6:20 
 
DAILY REMINDER
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, 
and have not LOVE, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, 
and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, 
and have not LOVE, I am nothing. 
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not LOVE, it profiteth me nothing.
LOVE suffereth long, and is kind; 
LOVE envieth not; 
LOVE vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, 
Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, 
is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; 
And now abideth faith, hope, LOVE, these three; 
but the greatest of these is LOVE.
 And from Jesus Christ, ....Unto him that loved us, 
and washed us from our sins in his own blood,...
1 Corinthians 13:1-5,13/Revelation 1:5

"His own nation rejected Him;
His own religion crucified Him;
and thus He presented Himself, 
the willing victim of our sins,
to be rent in soul,
man­gled in flesh,
broken in heart,
that He might show us the Father,
show us ourselves,

and lead us back to our Father's house."
The Larger Christ, by George D. Herron, p. 60
Closing Thought for the Day
 Beloved,
I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper 
(personal wellbeing) 
and be in health, 
(physical wellbeing) 
even as thy soul prospereth  
(spiritual wellbeing). 
I have no greater joy than to hear
                                               that my children walk in truth.
But I trust I shall shortly see thee,
                                               and we shall speak face to face.

3 John 1:2,4,14