And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Friday, January 7, 2022

31 Day Daily Devotional SERIES for the Garden of the Heart: DAY 8

DAY 8
Thou shalt not steal.
 ....declares the Lord: 
I will put my laws into their minds, 
and write them on their hearts, 
and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Exodus 20:15/2 Corinthians 3:3

Will a man rob God? 
Yet ye have robbed me
But ye say, 
Q: Wherein have we robbed thee? 
A: In tithes and offerings.
Malachi 3:8 
Then Jacob made a vow, saying, 
If God will be with me and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat 
and clothing to wear, 
so that I come again to my father’s house in peace, 
then the Lord shall be my God, and this stone, 
which I have set up for a pillar, shall be God’s house.  
And of all that you give me I will give a full tenth to you.
For this Melchizedek, king of Salem, priest of the Most High God, met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings and blessed him, and to him Abraham apportioned a tenth part of everything. He is first, by translation of his name, king of righteousness, and then he is also king of Salem, that is, king of peace.
Genesis 28:20-22/ Hebrews 7:1,2
 
DAILY REMINDER
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, 
and have not LOVE, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, 
and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, 
and have not LOVE, I am nothing. 
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not LOVE, it profiteth me nothing.
LOVE suffereth long, and is kind; 
LOVE envieth not; 
LOVE vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, 
Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, 
is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; 
And now abideth faith, hope, LOVE, these three; 
but the greatest of these is LOVE.
 And from Jesus Christ, ....Unto him that loved us, 
and washed us from our sins in his own blood,...
1 Corinthians 13:1-5,13/Revelation 1:5
 
Tithing is Biblical: MONEY (1/10 to God) TIME (1/7 to God- the 7th day of the week, called the SABBATH)
 
 Closing Thought for the Day
Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: 
for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: 
though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool....To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.... Behold the voice of the cry of the daughter of my people ... Why have they provoked me to anger ....with strange vanities? 
Joel 3:14/Isaiah 1:18/Hebrews 3:15/Jeremiah 8:19