And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Saturday, January 1, 2022

31 Day Daily Devotional SERIES for the Garden of the Heart: DAY 1

 DAY 1
Thou shalt have no other gods before me. 
....declares the Lord: 
I will put my laws into their minds, 
and write them on their hearts, 
and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Exodus 20:3/2 Corinthians 3:3

Where Were They?
Such as sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, being bound in affliction and iron;
Why?
Because they rebelled against the words of God, and contemned the counsel of the most High:
Then............
...they fell down, and there was none to help.
Then What?
Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them out of their distresses. He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and brake their bands in sunder.
The Result:
Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
 Psalm 107:10-15
 DAILY REMINDER
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, 
and have not LOVE, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, 
and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, 
and have not LOVE, I am nothing. 
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not LOVE, it profiteth me nothing.
LOVE suffereth long, and is kind; 
LOVE envieth not; 
LOVE vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, 
Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, 
is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; 
And now abideth faith, hope, LOVE, these three; 
but the greatest of these is LOVE.
And from Jesus Christ, .... Unto him that loved us, 
and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
1 Corinthians 13:1-5,13/Revelation 1:5
 
"If we ever reach heaven, 
it will be by linking our souls to Christ, 
leaning upon Him, 
and cutting loose from  
    *the world,
      * its follies  
        *and enchantments."
Testimonies For The Church vol.6,p.148 E.G.W.
Closing Thought for the Day
 For I am persuaded, 
that neither death, nor life, 
nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, 
nor things present, nor things to come, 
Nor height, nor depth,
 nor any other creature, 
shall be able to separate us from the love of God,
 which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38,39