And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Sunday, January 2, 2022

31 Day Daily Devotional SERIES for the Garden of the Heart: DAY 3

 DAY 3
Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
 ....declares the Lord: 
I will put my laws into their minds, 
and write them on their hearts, 
and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
 Exodus 20:7/2 Corinthians 3:3
 
*** "What this verse is saying is that God’s people are His image-bearers.  
This means to say or do ungodly things, and then carry with your words or behavior a supposed stamp of approval from God.
Doing evil, in the name of God, dishonors God’s name more than anything else."***
RT/GF/BrianHolmes
 
But ye are a chosen generation, 
a royal priesthood
an holy nation, 
a peculiar people; 
that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:...Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God. 
1 Peter 2:9/2 Corinthians 5:20

DAILY REMINDER
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, 
and have not LOVE, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, 
and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, 
and have not LOVE, I am nothing. 
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not LOVE, it profiteth me nothing.
LOVE suffereth long, and is kind; 
LOVE envieth not; 
LOVE vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, 
Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, 
is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; 
And now abideth faith, hope, LOVE, these three; 
but the greatest of these is LOVE.
And from Jesus Christ, .... Unto him that loved us, 
and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
1 Corinthians 13:1-5,13/Revelation 1:5
 
 
"Christ was treated as we deserve,
that we might be treated as He deserves.
--It would be well for us to spend a thoughtful hour each day in contemplation of the life of Christ
--We should take it point by point, and let the imagination grasp each scene, especially the closing ones."
Desire of Ages p.25,83 E.G.W.
Closing Thought for the Day
 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace
that we may obtain mercy, 
and find grace to help in time of need....
for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: 
but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us 
with groanings which cannot be uttered.
Hebrews 4:16/Romans 8:26