And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Dreamer (Album by Val Mace)


Dreamer
https://www.youtube.com/embed/X2ZmHe7UQSo
...awake, awake, utter a song:
Judges 5:12
I Love To Sing
My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing unto thee;
and my soul, which thou hast redeemed.
Psalm 71:23
Why The Trials
We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials,
for we know that they help us develop endurance.
Romans 5:3 NLT
Lord I'm So Lonely
He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds. 
Psalm 147:3 
Singing Through The Rain
Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs,
singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
Ephesians 5:19
The Way Jesus Loves Me
Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love:
therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
Jeremiah 31:3
Steve
By this we know that we love the children of God,
 when we love God, and keep his commandments.
1 John 5:2
I Just Wanna Love You More
And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart,
and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6:5
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me,
to give every man according as his work shall be.
Revelation 22:12
My Last Song
I am determined to keep your decrees to the very end.
Psalm 119:112
Released May 1, 1979