And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Thursday, January 12, 2017

IN the NEWS - Targeting the Children

They are BRAINWASHING the CHILDREN-

"The push to indoctrinate young children to accept transgender behavior as normal will soon include a new book called Can I Tell You About Gender Diversity? This short book apparently will be introduced into primary schools in the UK as a resource for parents, teachers, and children as young as seven.
According to reports, the soon-to-be published book begins,
My name is Kit and I’m 12 years old. I live in a house with my mum and dad, and our dog, Pickle. When I was born, the doctors told my mum and dad that they had a baby girl, and so for the first few years of my life that’s how my parents raised me. This is called being assigned female at birth. I wasn’t ever very happy that way.
The book reportedly discusses Kit’s transition to wearing boy clothing, using male pronouns, changing her name, using hormone blockers to stop puberty, potentially taking testosterone, and even gender-reassignment surgery." AIG
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:6