And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?

 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
why art thou so far from helping me,
and from the words of my roaring?
Psalm 22:1

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice,
saying,
Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?
that is to say,
My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
Matthew 27:46
 
....they pierced my hands and my feet.
Psalm 22:7
 
And it was the third hour,
and they crucified him.
Matthew 27:25
 
All they that see me laugh me to scorn:
they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,
He trusted on the LORD that he would deliver him:
let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.
Psalm 22:7,8
 
He saved others; himself he cannot save.
If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross,
and we will believe him.
Matthew 27:42

....and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.
Psalm 22:15
And he bought fine linen, and took him down,
and wrapped him in the linen,
and laid him in a sepulchre which was hewn out of a rock,
and rolled a stone unto the door of the sepulcher.
Mark 15:46