And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Cause me to hear it.....

Thou that dwellest in the gardens, the companions hearken to Thy voice:
cause me to hear it.
  Song of Solomon 8:13
 
 "My sweet Lord Jesus remembers well the garden of Gethsemane,
and although He has left that garden,
He now dwells in the garden of His church:
 
That voice of love with which He speaks to His beloved is more musical than the harps of heaven. There is a depth of melodious love within it which leaves all human music far behind. Ten of thousands on earth, and millions above, are indulged with its harmonious accents.
 
Once I did hear it often,
but I have grieved Thy Spirit.
Return unto me in compassion,
and once again say unto me, "I am thy salvation."
No other voice can content me; 
 
Bore my ear afresh; pierce my ear with Thy harshest notes,
only do not permit me to continue deaf to Thy calls.
 
Thou hast opened mine eye to see Thee, and the sight has saved me. Lord, open Thou mine ear. I have read Thy heart, now let me hear Thy lips."
Charles Spurgeon