And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Footsteps of Paul: Chief of Sinners

And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord,
who hath enabled me,
for that he counted me faithful,
putting me into the ministry;
Who was before a blasphemer,
and a persecutor,
and injurious:
but I obtained mercy,
because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.
And the grace of our Lord
was exceeding abundant
with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
This is a faithful saying,
and worthy of all acceptation,
that Christ Jesus
came into the world to save sinners;
of whom I am chief.
1 Timothy 1:12-15
"Saul offered his services. Breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord." Acts of the Apostles p.114 E.G.W.