And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Friday, June 3, 2016

Forsake Me Not

Forsake me not, O Lord.
  Psalm 38:21
"Frequently we pray that God would not forsake us in the hour of trial and temptation, but we too much forget that we have need to use this prayer at all times..
 
Whether in light or in darkness,
in communion or in temptation,
we alike need the prayer, 
 
 * Shepherd, forsake not Thy lamb,
lest he wander from the safety of the fold.
* Great Husbandman, forsake not Thy plant,
lest it wither and die. 
 
 * Forsake me not in my joys,
lest they absorb my heart.
* Forsake me not in my sorrows,
lest I murmur against Thee."
Charles Spurgeon