And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

The CRY of the REMNANT

 The CRY of the REMNANT

LORD, the hope of Israel,
all that forsake thee shall be ashamed,
and they that depart from me
shall be written in the earth,
because they have forsaken the LORD,
the fountain of living waters.
 
* Heal me, O LORD,
and I shall be healed;
* save me,
and I shall be saved:
for thou art my praise.
 
Behold, they say unto me,
Where is the word of the LORD?
---let it come now.---
Jeremiah 17:13-15