And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Gospel Gem: The Lord's Prayer

Synergy of Matthew 6:9-15/Luke 11:1-4

And it came to pass, that, 
as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, 
one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, 
teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples.
After this manner therefore pray ye: 
Our Father which art in heaven, 
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come. 
Thy will be done in earth, 
as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts, 
as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, 
but deliver us from evil: 
For thine is the kingdom, 
and the power, 
and the glory, for ever. 
Amen.
For if ye forgive men their trespasses, 
your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, 
neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
----------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Daniel Adds - Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his: Daniel 2:20

"I offer the model prayer that Christ gave to His disciples, I cannot but feel that in these few words all my needs are comprehended. This I offer after I have presented my special private prayer. If with heart and mind and soul I repeat the Lord's prayer, then I can go forth in peace to my work, knowing that I have not asked amiss." MR 8, p.295 E.G.W.