And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

SDA News - Adventism a Campaign Topic

 And now the LORD shew kindness and truth unto you: 
2 Samuel 2:6
"Ben Carson's faith as a Seventh-day Adventist came under fire at a Donald Trump rally on Saturday when the billionaire suggested his Presbyterian faith was superior.

Having recently slipped behind Carson in the Iowa polls, Trump told a crowd in Florida, "I love Iowa. And, look, I don't have to say it, I'm Presbyterian. Can you believe it? Nobody believes I'm Presbyterian. I'm Presbyterian. I'm Presbyterian. I'm Presbyterian . . . Boy, that's down the middle of the road folks, in all fairness. I mean, Seventh-day Adventist, I don't know about. I just don't know about."

On Sunday, Carson was given the opportunity to respond on Fox News, but said "I really refuse to really get into the mud pit with Trump."
NewsMax