And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Thursday, March 12, 2015

5 Best Scripture Verses

# 1- Says it ALL, Revelation 1:5 (edited)
and from Jesus Christ,...
the firstborn from the dead, ...
To Him who loved us
and washed us from our sins in His own blood,

# 2- The Combo verses, Isaiah 53:5/1 Corinthians 7:23
But he was wounded for our transgressions,
he was bruised for our iniquities:
the chastisement of our peace was upon him;
and with his stripes we are healed.
...Ye are bought with a price;

# 3 - LOVE, 1 Corinthians 13:1-3
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels,
and have not LOVE,
I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
And though I have the gift of prophecy,
and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge;
and though I have all faith,
so that I could remove mountains,
and have not LOVE, I am nothing.
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor,
and though I give my body to be burned,
and have not LOVE, it profiteth me nothing.

# 4 - NOTHING can separate us, Romans 8:38,39
For I am persuaded,
that neither death, nor life,
nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers,
nor things present, nor things to come,
Nor height, nor depth,
nor any other creature,
shall be able to separate us from the love of God,
which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

# 5 - The Purchase, Ephesians 1:7 NLT
He is so rich in kindness and grace
that he purchased our freedom
with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins.