And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Thursday, March 5, 2015

IN the NEWS - Converted at Santorum Rally

"Ana Marie Cox, an outspoken liberal journalist who was the founding editor of Wonkette and is now
a political columnist for the Guardian, says a speech by former Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum was a “revelatory moment” in her decision to become a Christian.
When I went to go see Rick Santorum speak at a megachurch in Edina outside Minneapolis, I was incredibly moved. I felt really in tune with the crowd there. I felt the community, and I felt how much people wanted to believe in this man and how much he believed in what he was saying. And that was kind of a revelatory moment.”
Cox recently wrote an article for The Daily Beast saying she was “coming out” as a Christian roughly a year after she became “more comfortable” with her faith." TheBlaze


Come unto me,
all ye that labour and are heavy laden,
and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28