And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Monday, May 15, 2017

ACTS OF THE APOSTLES: Audio & Pull Quotes- Chapter 48

Paul Before Nero

Audio:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/QTkRbH6KdAQ?list=PL4ByrircmXL5Jwtb3O68grD2OEFRUo-L3

When Paul was summoned to appear before the emperor Nero for trial, it was with the near prospect of certain death. Among the Christians at Rome there was not one who came forward to stand by him in that trying hour.

 At my first answer, the apostle wrote, no man stood with me, but all men forsook me: I pray God that it may not be laid to their charge. Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion. 2 Timothy 4:16, 17