And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Saturday, May 13, 2017

The "Really" File - (You won't believe this)

This is unbelievable (story below)---we have already degenerated this fast since the legalization of gay marriage recently. How much worse can it get? How much more can the culture crumble?
Ye shall not do after all the things that we do here this day,
every man whatsoever is right in his own eyes.
Deuteronomy 12:8
"One family has redefined their lives together as parent and child after transitioning to opposite genders.
Father Eric Maison and daughter Corey Maison, 15, used to be mother and son.
 
Corey Maison, 15, who loves mascara and lip gloss, was born a boy.
I always wanted to be a girl,” she said. “I was very girly when I was younger.”
Corey is one of five and her mother, born Erica, never felt comfortable in her female body. Erica transitioned to Eric.
I definitely felt like I identified with boys but I didn't actually realize it was possible I could become one,” Eric told Inside Edition.
It wasn't until four years ago, when the two watched a TV special on transgender teen activist Jazz Jennings, that everything became clear.
I said, ‘Wow, I’m just like her. I'm a girl trapped in a boy's body’,” Corey admitted.
Corey started taking puberty blockers at 11 to stop facial hair growth and the deepening of his voice.
Just seeing her courage and bravery in the face of so much adversity, I think that's what ultimately gave me the courage to come out myself,” Eric said.
 
For Eric, the transition began with a short haircut. Then, the 39-year-old started injecting testosterone.
From the "Really" File
My voice has gotten deeper, I’ve grown facial hair even though I shave it, more body hair, leg hair and my muscles are getting bigger,” he said.
Earlier this year, Eric had a double mastectomy.
I felt like I was trapped in a woman's body and just that mastectomy made me feel free,” he said.
 
The transition has proved challenging for Les Maison, who is Corey’s father and Eric’s husband.
It's difficult because I married this beautiful woman but I’m getting the opportunity to see someone become who they truly are,” he said.
 
As prom season looms across America, Corey and her family went and picked out a dress for the teen." msn
REALLY?