And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Sunday, August 14, 2016

IN the NEWS - Mr. Trump's Filthy Rags

"Trump was asked by CNN’s Anderson Cooper if repentance and forgiveness are personally
important, and he replied by asserting that he believes he is a good person who tries not to need forgiveness.
I think repenting is terrific. I mean, it’s great,” Trump said.
Why do I have to repent, why do I have to ask for forgiveness, if you are not making mistakes? I work hard. I’m an honorable person. I have thousands of people who work for me. I have employed tens of thousands of people over the years.”
You give millions to charity,” Cooper chimed in.
I built the Vietnam memorial in lower Manhattan with a small group of people,” Trump exclaimed."
Charisma
But we are all as an unclean thing,
 and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags;
Isaiah 64:6