And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Saturday, August 29, 2015

The 5 Senses of Faith

  His fruit was sweet to my taste.
Song of Solomon 2:3
.
"Faith, in the Scripture, 
is spoken of under the emblem of all the senses. 

It is sight: "Look unto me and be ye saved." 

It is hearing: "Hear, and your soul shall live." 

Faith is smelling: "All thy garments smell of myrrh, and aloes, and cassia"; "

Faith is spiritual touch. By this faith the woman came behind and touched the hem of Christ's garment, and by this we handle the things of the good word of life. 

Faith is equally the spirit's taste. "How sweet are Thy words to my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my lips." "Except a man eat my flesh," saith Christ, "and drink my blood, there is no life in him." This "taste" is faith in one of its highest operations."
Charles Spurgeon