And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Footsteps of Paul: From Jerusalem to the Gentiles

Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter,
and abode with him 15 days.
But other of the apostles saw I none, s
ave James the Lord's brother.
And he spake boldly in the name of the Lord Jesus,
and disputed against the Grecians:
but they went about to slay him.
And it came to pass, that, when I was come again to Jerusalem,
even while I prayed in the temple, I was in a trance;
And saw him saying unto me, Make haste, and get thee quickly out of Jerusalem:
for they will not receive thy testimony concerning me.

And I said, Lord,
they know that I imprisoned and beat in every synagogue them that believed on thee:
And when the blood of thy martyr Stephen was shed,
I also was standing by, and consenting unto his death,
and kept the raiment of them that slew him.

And he said unto me,
Depart: for I will send thee far hence unto the Gentiles.
Galatians 1:18,19/Acts 9:29/22:17-21
"The departure of Paul suspended for a time the violent opposition of the Jews, and the church had a period of rest, in which many were added to the number of believers."
Acts of the Apostles p.130 E.G.W.