And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Delving into Haggai: 4th Prophetic Discourse

 The 4th Prophetic Discourse:
Zerubbabel chosen as Signet


November-December 520 B.C.
And again the word of the LORD came unto Haggai in the four and twentieth day of the month, saying,
Haggai 2:20

a) Destruction of the gentile world-
Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying,
I will shake the heavens and the earth;
And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms,
and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen;
Haggai 2:21,22

b) Zerubbabel typifies Christ-
In that day, saith the LORD of hosts,
will I take thee, O Zerubbabel, my servant, the son of Shealtiel, saith the LORD,
and will make thee as a signet:
for I have chosen thee, saith the LORD of hosts.
Haggai 2:23