And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Cecil Rhodes being HONEST

Cecil Rhodes (1853-1902) was the founder of the De Beers diamond Mining Company in South Africa. He wrote:
"I've found much in Africa. Diamonds, gold and land are mine, but now I must leave them all behind. Not a thing I've gained can be taken with me. I have not sought eternal treasure, therefore I actually have nothing at all." MTA
But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven,
where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt,
and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
Matthew 6:20
The Rhodes Colossus
cartoon
Striding from Cape Town to Cairo

10 December 1892