And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Monday, July 16, 2018

The "Really" File - (ain't that Grande?)

But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay,...
Isaiah 64:8
 
"Ariana Grande and her record company likely wanted controversy when releasing a song titled “God Is A Woman,” and they’re getting it.

The song, though, isn’t the theological treatise that you might expect.
Instead, it’s a sexually suggestive symbolic song that uses religious references to compare the singer’s performance in the bedroom to God.

From the "Really" File
You love it how I move you; you love it how I touch you; … when all is said and done you'll believe God is a woman,” she sings. “And I feel it after midnight; a feelin’ that you can't fight; it lingers when we're done; you'll believe God is a woman.”





Other controversial parts of the song include:
  • Boy, I like that you ain’t afraid; baby, lay me down and let’s pray; I’m tellin’ you the way I like it, how I want it.”
  • “You different from the rest; and boy, if you confess, you might get blessed.”
  • “I’ll tell you all the things you should know; so, baby, take my hand, save your soul.”
The song was released Thursday ahead of her new album, “Sweetener,” due out Aug. 17." BCN
REALLY?