And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Thursday, July 12, 2018

IN the NEWS - Carter said What????

...and remember all the commandments of the LORD,
and do them;
and that ye seek not after your own heart
and your own eyes,...
Numbers 15:39
"President Jimmy Carter's recent assertion that Jesus himself would approve of gay marriage,....The former president was then asked,
"Would Jesus approve of gay marriage?"
"I believe he would. I don't have any verse in Scripture," Carter replied. "I believe that Jesus would approve of gay marriage; that's just my own personal belief. I think would Jesus would promote any love affair if it was honest or sincere and was not damaging to anyone else. And I don't see that gay marriage damages anyone else."
Abigail Robertson/CBN News