And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Friday, April 28, 2017

ACTS OF THE APOSTLES: Audio & Pull Quotes- Chapter 30

Called to Reach a Higher Standard  

Audio:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/e-h11n_0HwA?list=PL4ByrircmXL5Jwtb3O68grD2OEFRUo-L3

How much more important that the Christian, whose eternal interests are at stake, bring appetite and passion under subjection to reason and the will of God! Never must he allow his attention to be diverted by amusements, luxuries, or ease. All his habits and passions must be brought under the strictest discipline.

One sin cherished is sufficient to work degradation of character and to mislead others.

Paul set forth the importance of that love which should be cherished by the followers of Christ: Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
No matter how high the profession, he whose heart is not filled with love for God and his fellow men is not a true disciple of Christ. In his zeal he might even meet a martyr's death, yet if not actuated by love, he would be regarded by God as a deluded enthusiast or an ambitious hypocrite.