And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Repairing the MACRO & MICRO Breach

But your iniquities have separated between you and your God,
and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
Isaiah 59:2
 
 
* MACRO-Level BREACH {the big picture--the Church}
....and the rest of our enemies, heard that I had builded the wall,
and that there was no breach left therein;
Nehemiah 6:1
Building up & working to repair the BREACH in the LAW of God. Especially His Sabbath Commandment that has been etched out of His Law by man.

* And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached
in all the world for a witness unto all nations;
and then shall the end come.
Matthew 24:14
* And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven,
having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, ...
Revelation 14:6
 
* MICRO-Level BREACH {the small picture--on the personal level}
Therefore he said that he would destroy them,
had not Moses his chosen stood before him in the breach,
 to turn away his wrath, lest he should destroy them.
Psalm 106:23
Reparing the BREACH in your heart (via His Word & the Spirit). Moses in the above verse, is a type for Christ, who stands in your place before God's Judgment Seat for you breaking the Law yourself in your heart.
* And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; ...
I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot:...
Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods,
and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched,
and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire,
that thou mayest be rich;
and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed,
and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear;
and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Revelation 3:14,16-18
1) The gold is faith
2) The White Raiment is purity of character
3) The eyesalve is the wisdom to discern between good and evil
* Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels,
and have not LOVE, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
And though I have the gift of prophecy,
 and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge;
and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains,
 and have not LOVE, I am nothing.
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor,
 and though I give my body to be burned,
and have not LOVE, it profiteth me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3