And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mission of His people

"To the ancient Egyptian nation God made Joseph a fountain of life. Through Daniel God saved the life of all the wise men of Babylon. God chose Israel to reveal His character to men. To them were committed the oracles of heven."
Acts of the Apostles p.13,14 E.G.W.
And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people.
Isaiah 51:16