And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Friday, May 25, 2012

6 hours to Atheism

How Atheist leader Bobbie Kirkhart became an atheist--
"When my father was very ill, I found myself wanting to pray for his health. And I didn't believe there was a god up there who was going to hear my prayers.
On vacation, I went to a lonely beach in Mazatlan,
and I said, "I'm not going to leave this beach until I know what I think."
And I spent about six hours there and came off the beach an atheist." LA Times
In those 6 hours a lion made its move-
Be sober, be vigilant;
because your adversary the devil,
as a roaring lion,
walketh about,
seeking whom he may devour:
1 Peter 5:8