And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Friday, April 20, 2012

Step By Step towards Christ:

Step By Step towards Christ:

CONVICTION: Saying, I have sinned.....
Matthew 27:4

CONTRITION:  I will be sorry for my sin.
Psalm 38:18

CONFESSION: I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD;
Psalm 32:5

CONVERSION: Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning:
Joel 2:12

BAPTISM: He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved;
Mark 16:16