And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Sunday, September 11, 2022

IN the NEWS - 1st Commandment vs. Communist Dictators

Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Exodus 20:3 (This includes Communist Dictators)

 "Mikhail Gorbachev, last president of the Soviet Union, died at the
age of 91.....Alexei, a 50-year-old lawyer, spoke about the religious significance of Gorbachev to his family: 
My grandmother used to pray to him on TV. And my great-grandmother used to cry on every anniversary of Stalin's death. In front of the same TV, by the way. They both didn't live to see it [the Soviet collapse], but I'm grateful to Gorbachev, of course. For what? I've lived and seen everything. I've been to a lot of places. It's that simple. We took this course at the time.”  RT