And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Sunday, March 28, 2021

On the Streets of Babylon: Big Foot & Unicorns?

Babylon is fallen, is fallen,..
Come out of her, my people,
Revelation 14:8/18:4
 
There seems to be "Big Foot and Unicorns" reported by those on the Streets of Babylon...
 
"When Kat Kerr, our favorite pink-haired charismatic meme-bot and  prophetess isn’t weaving an unbiblical tale of witchcraft and false theology by claiming that when babies die in miscarriage, sometimes God “puts them back” in the womb or that St. Patrick’s mansion is surrounded by giant singing shamrocks, she’s describing how heaven is filled with giant 20ft sasquatches, unicorns, 200ft high cryptids, and other fantastical creatures- the result of visiting heaven “thousands of times.
 
"I know there’s unicorns in heaven. We know there aren’t any on the
earth right now-God had them all in heaven-but I have never seen bigfoot down here. I can’t confirm. What I can confirm to you is what I have been shown, and most of what I have been shown is in heaven and yes, yes absolutely yes, there are creatures that you would call bigfoot or sasquatch or whatever they want to call them, I’ve seen unicorns in heaven- they’re really there. I’ve seen little tiny beings that you would call a fairy but they’re small angels and all those things up there. Haven’t seen a leprechaun yet or a mermaid, because we’ll always get those questions after I talk.

There are creatures, huge creatures I would say probably close to 20 foot tall that look like that and most of them are part of the army of heaven. The army of heaven is mostly made up of super-intelligent creatures designed by God to fight against the army of darkness and that’s where I saw them. I saw them in the area where Michael’s headquarters are in heaven, and I saw some that were not like that being, but I’ve seen some beings that would be like 200 feet high, and the barracks they stay in or the areas they stay in, the doorways are that high for them to go through. So yes, there are creatures like that in heaven, you’ll be delighted when you get there to find out exactly what’s there
."
Protestia