And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Friday, January 1, 2021

IN the NEWS - McCartney's Pantheism

For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing,,,
Ecclesiastes 9:5
 
"Paul McCartney says he stills feels connected to late Beatles band

member George Harrison and frequently “talks” to him.

The rocker, 78, revealed he likes to visit and chat to an evergreen coniferous tree that is planted near his East Sussex home in England. 

Harrison gave him the tree before he died in 2001 following a battle with lung cancer. He was 58 years old.

"As I was leaving my house [on the morning of


Dec. 18], I got out of the car close the gate and looked up at the tree and said, ‘Hi, George
,'” McCartney described. There he is, growing strongly… That takes me back to the time when I hitchhiked with him! [George and John Lennon still have] an ever-present presence.”

The singer-songwriter described the tree as “lovely” and “as the years go by, every time I look at it I go, ‘That’s the tree George gave me.’ George has entered that tree for me. I hope he’s happy with that." MicahelSavage.com