And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Friday, January 1, 2021

Creation Moment 1/2/2021 - Created in HIS Image

You are NOT related to a Common Beast of the Field---you are Created in the IMAGE OF GOD
 
And God said, 
Let us make man in our image
after our likeness
Genesis 1:26

God has a Face- ....and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: Exodus 33:22
God has Hands- And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live. Exodus 33:20
God has Ears- O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech. Psalm 17:6
God has a Mouth- .....the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. Isaiah 45:23
God has Feet- He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet. Psalm 18:9
God has a Nose- Out of his nostrils goeth smoke, ... Job 41:20