And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Sunday, November 12, 2017

House(s) of God on earth

Physical House...
Thus saith the LORD, T
he heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool:
where is the house that ye build unto me?
and where is the place of my rest?
Isaiah 66:1
Spiritual House of the Heart...
For all those things hath mine hand made,
and all those things have been, saith the LORD:
but to this man will I look,
even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit,
and trembleth at my word.
Isaiah 66:2