And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

IN the NEWS - Savage Found God?

Has Michael Savage found God? I know that on his radio show in the past he has been respectful of religion but considered himself an agnostic....let's hope he has finally found God....

And ye shall seek me, and find me,
when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29:13

"Amid the cultural and political upheaval of the mid-1960s, Time magazine famously asked in a cover story “Is God dead?”

Now, a talk-radio host known to defy conventional commercial broadcast wisdom by reading portions of Leviticus on the air is turning the Nietzschean declaration behind that question on its head in a new book.

God is not dead,” said the host of “The Savage Nation” in an interview for MichaelSavage.com. “Man is dead to God.”


“I’m not a holy guy, I’m not a holy roller, I’m not an evangelist. I’m not better than the next man, I’m just really talking about my odyssey,”Savage said.
I’m still questioning myself and my existence. What’s it all about? I believe God wants us to
question.”

In fact, he is convinced that the search for God himself “is the finding.”
The looking for God is the finding of God,” he said.
God wants to remain mysterious so we will constantly look for him,” said Savage. “If we could touch him, see him or feel him, we would dismiss him like yesterday’s newspaper.”
He reasons that “if we didn’t think there must be something to explain it all, we wouldn’t be asking this question.”

Even the atheist who dismissed God is saying there must be something,” he said. "It’s all an accident? How is that even possible?”
A recent caller to “The Savage Nation” named Michelle, challenged Savage on his contention that the “search is the finding.”

He emphasized he is trying reach out to skeptics who have completely disengaged from the religion of their family or ancestors.
I want to bring them back to God, not back to some touchy-feely Hollywood religion,” Savage said.

Savage said that when his publisher, Hachette, asked him to do a book he agreed on one condition.
I said I want to dedicate my next book to God, who has given me everything,” Savage recalled.
He observed that there aren’t many secular commercial publishers that would take on a book about God, calling it a “very daring and bold gamble.”
The book came about, he said,because I wanted to say thank you to the creator.” Savage.com