And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Saturday, August 5, 2017

23rd Psalm Series - verse 6

Verse 6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.

"all the days of his life"*the black days as well as the bright days, *the days of fasting as well as the days of feasting, *the dreary days of winter as well as the bright days of summer.

And I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
While I am here I will be a child at home with my God; the whole world shall be his house to me;
and when I ascend into the upper chamber,
I shall not change my company,
nor even change the house;
I shall only go to dwell in the upper story of the house of the Lord for ever.

    May God grant us grace to dwell in the serene atmosphere
 of this most blessed Psalm!
Charles Spurgeon