And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Mathematical Formula of the Godhead (Trinity)

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:......And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
Deuteronomy 6:4/Mark 12:29

Mathematics of the Godhead:
1+1+1 = 1

Behold (1) my servant, whom (1) I uphold;
mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth;
I have put (1) my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.
Isaiah 42:1
 
....baptizing them in the name of
the (1) Father,
and of the (1) Son,
and of the (1) Holy Ghost:
Mark 28:19