And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Sunday, September 11, 2016

IN the NEWS - Kaine turns his back on Scripture

"Democratic vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine touted the importance of LGBTQ equality as a campaign issue and recounted his own struggle to reconcile his support for gay rights with his Catholic faith.
As a devout Catholic, for a long time while I was battling for LGBT equality, I believed that
marriage was something different,” Kaine said Saturday at the 20th annual Human Rights Campaign dinner in Washington.
I had a difficult time reconciling that reality with what I knew to be true from the evidence of my own life, with the teachings of the faith that I had been raised in for my entire life,” he added.
The Virginia senator said that while Catholic doctrine is at odds with marriage equality, his interpretation of the Bible celebrates diversity.

My church also teaches me about a creator in the first chapter of Genesis who surveys the entire world, including mankind, and said it is very good,” said Kaine. “Pope Francis famously said ‘Who am I to judge,’ and to that I want to add ‘Who am I to challenge God for the beautiful diversity of the human family?’ I think we’re supposed to celebrate it, not challenge it.” CBS
Where does Scripture celebrate "diversity"? And when God declared HIS Creation very good, marriage was between one man and one woman. Kaine apparently has turned his back on God for the lure of the praise of a lost world.
But that ye must turn away this day
 from following the LORD?
Joshua 22:18