And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Melt as WAX of the FIRE

All the house of Israel are impudent and hardhearted.
 Ezekiel 3:7
"Are there no exceptions?
No, not one.
 
Come, my heart, consider how far thou hast a share in this universal accusation, and while considering, be ready to take shame unto thyself herein thou mayst have been guilty.
 
The first charge is impudence, or hardness of forehead, a want of holy shame, an unhallowed boldness in evil.
Woe is me, I am one of the impudent house of Israel.
 
The second charge is hardheartedness, ...Once I had nothing but a heart of stone, and although through grace I now have a new and fleshy heart, .....
*I am not affected by the death of Jesus as I ought to be;
*neither am I moved by the ruin of my fellow men,
*the wickedness of the times,
*the chastisement of my heavenly Father,
*and my own failures,
as I should be.
 
Blessed be the name of the Lord, the disease is not incurable, the Savior's precious blood is the universal solvent, and me, even me, it will effectually soften, till my heart melts as wax before the fire."
Charles Spurgeon