And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Monday, April 18, 2016

Glimpses of Revelation in Micah Series: Investigative Judgment

Investigative Judgment?

 I will bear the indignation of the LORD,
because I have sinned against him,
until he plead my cause,
and execute judgment for me:
he will bring me forth to the light,
and I shall behold his righteousness.
Micah 7:9
 
Saying with a loud voice, Fear God,
and give glory to him;
for the hour of his judgment is come:
Revelation 14:7

In the day that thy walls are to be built,
 in that day shall the decree be far removed.
Micah 7:11
 
And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days;
then shall the sanctuary be cleansed......Know therefore and understand,
 that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem....
Daniel 8:14/9:25