And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Creation Moment 4/18/2016 - 1-in-700 quintillion

 Even every one that is called by my name:
for I have created him for my glory,
 I have formed him; yea, I have made him.
Isaiah 43:7

"At Discover Magazine, Nathanial Scharping offers the suggestion that “Earth may be a 1-in-700 quintillion kind of place.” That’s a couple of orders of magnitude lower odds than the number of stars estimated in the universe.
A new study suggests that there are around 700 quintillion planets in the universe, but only one like Earth." CEH