And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Have mercy upon Thy servant in this thing

I did know thee in the wilderness,
 in the land of great drought.
  Hosea 13:5
"Yes, Lord, Thou didst indeed know me in my fallen state, 
and Thou didst even then choose me for Thyself. 
 Since then, my inward experience has often been a wilderness; but Thou hast owned me still as Thy beloved, and poured streams of love and grace into me to gladden me, .... Yea, when my outward circumstances have been at the worst, and I have wandered in a land of drought, Thy sweet presence has solaced me. .....for no affliction dims the lustre of Thy love. 

.... and I deplore that I should at any time 
       * have forgotten Thee 
                * and been exalted in heart, 
....Have mercy upon Thy servant in this thing."
Charles Spurgeon