And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Sunday, November 29, 2015

A Conversation for Laodicea with God

A Conversation with God
for those of us in Laodicea
 
* Thus saith the LORD;
I remember the devotion of your youth,
how as a bride you loved me and followed me through the wilderness,
through a land not sown.
 
* Thus saith the LORD,
What iniquity have your fathers found in me,
that they are gone far from me,
and have walked after vanity, and are become vain?
Jeremiah 2:2,5