And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Monday, April 21, 2014

The search for God


I sleep, but my heart waketh:
it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying,
Open to me,... my love, my dove, my undefiled:

My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door,
and my bowels were moved for him.
I rose up to open to my beloved;
and my hands dropped with myrrh,
and my fingers with sweet smelling myrrh,
upon the handles of the lock.

I opened to my beloved;
but my beloved had withdrawn himself,
and was gone:
my soul failed when he spake:
 I sought him, but I could not find him;
I called him, but he gave me no answer.

The watchmen that went about the city found me,
they smote me, they wounded me;
the keepers of the walls took away my veil from me.
I charge you,
O daughters of Jerusalem,
if ye find my beloved, that ye tell him, that I am sick of love.
Song of Solomon 5:2,4-7