And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Friday, April 18, 2014

IN the NEWS - Billionaire Buying way into Heaven?

"Bloomberg is starting another gun-control advocacy group, following his last venture with Mayors Against Illegal Guns. But this time, instead of focusing on television ads, he wants to build a grassroots network that can rival the National Rifle Association. He's pouring $50 million of his money into the effort.
Bloomberg is proud of himself, too—ready for his Judgment Day.
"I am telling you, if there is a God, when I get to heaven I'm not stopping to be interviewed. I am heading straight in," he told reporter Jeremy Peters. "I have earned my place in heaven. It's not even close." NationalJournal


The Billionaire,
former Democrat turned Republican
turned Independent  former NYC Mayor
Bloomberg
Actually Mike.....
And again I say unto you,
It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle,
than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
Matthew 19:24