And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Text Message - If Paul could have sent a Text #2

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels,
and have not LOVE,
I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
 
And though I have the gift of prophecy,
and understand all mysteries,
and all knowledge;
and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains,
and have not LOVE, I am nothing.
 
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor,
and though I give my body to be burned ,
and have not LOVE, it profiteth me nothing.
 
And now abideth
faith,
hope,
LOVE,
these three;
but the greatest of these is LOVE.
 
1 Corinthians 13:1-4,13